Media



Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday 22 January 2014

The Good Kind of Bad News

I'm seriously struggling to find a time when everyone I need to be in my video (4 people including myself) is free at the same time, and then finding a location that is free when we are. Because of this, I have decided that I'm going to chance my song for one final time. It's going to take a lot of work but I will be able to do it much easier. I'm going to do a solo song, just me and my acoustic guitar, which I can film mostly myself, some trickier parts with the help of a fellow student.

Song: Greg Holden - The Lost Boy

Video: Mostly shots of me in a low-lit room, some lights around me, playing the guitar on a stool. I'm still going to use the location shots I took in town, but simply film either me or someone else walking down them. Music videos don't necessarily always have to make sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment