Media



Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Location Scouting

I recently went out over to Newcastle City Centre to try and find some locations suitable for my video. Initially I was dead set on using the cliffs at South Shields but decided that was far too impractical to use (takes too long and costs too much to get there without a car).

I remembered a small little walkway which my Mam and I discovered when we were out one day, somewhere along the Ouseburn/Lime Street, so I used a map and figured out how to get there. It was absolutely perfect for the scenes where there's a lot of walking/thinking involved, so I will definitely be using that. There are also various paths/hills/staircases which would be good to use that I spotted.

I took photos of all of these and plan on uploading them very soon, as soon as I get my hands on the camera again.

No comments:

Post a Comment